PGA Junior Camp Overview
PGA junior golf camps at Toddy Brook Golf Course are designed to teach junior the game of golf in a fun and safe setting. Kids will learn pre swing fundamentals, etiquette, team work and short games techniques. There will be fun games so children will be engaged and have fun. Golf is the game of a life time and learning how to play at a young age will provide juniors a life time of enjoyment on the links.
Maine Chapter PGA
- 2017 Youth Player Development Award
SMAA Maine High School Coaching Experience
- Gorham High School Head Coach – 2009-2017
- Led players to three SMAA Class A Team Championships
- Coached two SMAA Class A Individual Champions
- 2010 SMAA Coach Of The Year
- Action-packed camps include hands-on instruction led by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child’s well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
Camp Dates And Pricing
Half Day Camps
7-13 Yrs Old
Session 1 – 6/19-6/22 – $250.00
Session 2 – 7/17-7/20 – $250.00